The Q.MAXX is a solar energy panel which uses cutting edge cell separation, along with innovative wiring solutions and Q.ANTUM technology, to offer the very best in yield per surface area and efficiency levels. Whatever the weather, the Q.MAXX is up to the challenge with its innovative all-weather technology which will help homeowners keep production high now and for many years to come.
Q CELLS Q.MAXX features:
- Automated production – Q.MAXX panels are manufactured in Q CELLS’ new state-of-the-art facility in Korea, where everything is automated, greatly reducing the chance of defects and even tiny mismatches.
- Q.ANTUM technolgy: low levelised cost of production – Higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 20.2%.
- Innovative all-weather technology – Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behaviour.
- Enduring high performance – Long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- Extreme weather rating – High-tech aluminium alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa).
- A reliable investment – Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty.
- State of the art module technology – Q.ANTUM MAXX combines cutting edge cell separation and innovative wiring with Q.ANTUM Technology.