The Q.PEAK DUO-G5+ embeds Q CELLS’ latest innovative technology, Q.ANTUM DUO, which allows more power generation per square meter. This was achieved by combining the technology of Q.ANTUM cells with new wiring and cell design, resulting in optimal efficiency regardless of weather conditions.
Benefits of the Q.PEAK DUO-G5+
- High efficiency – A monocrystalline panel, the Q.PEAK DUO G5+ features a 19.9% efficiency rate. Its high-performing six-busbar half cells enable more energy to be produced, meaning fewer, better looking panels, for a visually pleasing roof.
- Anti LID Technology – Whilst most conventional monocrystalline modules will see their performance greatly reduced when exposed to sunlight – a phenomenon known as light induced degradation – the technology in the Q.PEAK DUO G5+ prevents it from losing much of its initial performance.
- Excellent low-light performance – The Q.PEAK DUO G5+ also performs greatly in low-light conditions, such as when the sky is cloudy or around dawn and dusk, as it will capture the maximum amount of light to deliver the best possible yield.
- Quality & Security assurance – In addition, the safety provided by Q CELLS’ Hot-Spot Protect and the traceability made possible by their Tra.Q™ technology offer Q.PEAK users complete peace of mind.
- Weatherproof – Thanks to their high-tech aluminium alloy frame, Q.PEAK modules are designed to resist even the toughest weather conditions such as high wind loads (4000 Pa), making them the perfect panels in all climate zones including Far North Queensland.