At Sun Gods Solar we recommend the Jinko Panels as our preferred Solar Panel because it is rated as a Tier 1 panel. So what puts Jinko at a tier 1 level? It’s because they are a global leader in the solar industry, that has 4 manufacturing sites located in China, South Africa and Portugal.
Jinko distribute to Germany, United Kingdom, Turkey, Spain, Italy, United States, China, India, Japan, South Africa and South America just to name a few.
Jinko is a house hold name for many businesses and homeowners around the world. With a strong financial stability makes Jinko a sustainable a trustworthy partner.
Keys Facts of JinkoSolar
- Over 13,000 employees globally
- Is equipped with one of the largest state of the art certified testing labs
- Cleantech Driver Certified
- Jinko has passed the 60-point independent factory audit and met all certificate compliance
- Jinko modules comply with the Australian Solar Councils “Positive Quality Programme”
- All of the JinkoSolar modules are Class C Fire Reated by CEC in Australia
- 10-year product and 25-year performance guarantee insure by PowerGuard
- Endorsed by the Australian Solar Council
- Certified to withstand wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal)
- High salt mist and ammonia resistance certified